It will be 3 months on Tuesday since our little bundle of joy came into this world; and what a wonderful first 3 months. God is great! Liam has become the biggest blessing in our lives. Not only does he bless us and impress us each and every day, but we are constantly told how much he blesses those he comes into contact with. It's amazing how God will use the tiniest little things to bring glory to his name. Over these last 13 years we never imagined that we'd be parents, now that it's all said and done I wouldn't change a thing.
Over the last 3 months, we've seen Liam grow and change in such a dramatic way. For the first 2 months we spent our days just learning about our little one and just meeting all his needs. Now he has started rewarding us with smiles, giggles, and holding on tight to our fingers. He's working on keeping his head up - and doing a great job at that.
I'm so blessed. I just can say that enough. I have an awesome child, husband, job and most of all Savior. I'm overwhelmed by the blessing that God has given me in the last 2 years. I could not imagine my life any other way. GOD IS GOOD!! All the time!
February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment