Wow, what a day. I had a great group of High Capacity volunteers show up to help take our Under the Sea children's wing from a blah environment to a hurrah environment. It's nice to have a team that gets the vision. Being able to lay out the resources in front of a team of people and for everyone to work together to accomplish the same goal is awesome. No one was trying to assert their own creative desires, it was an actual team effort. I love when I can put my selfish, prideful self to the side. My old self would have ordered how to do things and I would've been watching every move each person made. However, this group of volunteers know what the vision is and with freedom to use their gifts and talents, they accomplished greatness. I can't wait to see the faces of the families as they walk in the doors of Under the Sea.
Special thanks to: Heather Vaughan, Nancy Challis, Brandi Edwards, Chelsea Key, Kathryn Dennis, Kina Allen, Laura Weaver, Aunt Nancy Duprez (for watchin little Liam), and Liam O'Connor (his patience with his momma) for their hard work.
Here's a sneak peek, you'll have to stop by in person to see the finished product:


1 comment:
Looks great... Can't wait to see it... I wish I would have known tonight I would have stopped by! Thanks for doing this and getting the environment the best it can be with what you have.
Post a Comment