As I enter day 2 I'm feeling confident that with the help of God, I can make it through this journey, but I can only do it with the greatest one of all. Lord, You are the greatest of all. Nothing is beyond Your power & will.
I think the mountain that I'm going to need God's strength to overcome, is learning to accept the way God made me without accepting the idea that I have to be overweight.
As the TTM book states the first thing to do is change a habit, one at a time. Today, the habit change is to increase my water intake. While water has no nutritional value, it is the most important "food" for your body. What are the benefits of drinking water: Aids in fat metabolism, Helps concentration, Gives proper muscle tone, Improves mood, Regulates blood pressure, Decreases water retention.
So today, I am challenged to get 4-6 16oz bottles of water in today. One down....
"What is impossible for me, is possible for GOD!!"
(Luke 18:27 paraphrased, used ME for MEN)

No comments:
Post a Comment