January 5, 2010

A new journey to transformation....

This is a new year and typically resolutions are set. This year, however, I've chosen to set God-given goals to bring about change and transformation in my life. A transformation that included my mind, body, and spirit that will bring me closer to becoming the person God knows that I can be.

Today I choose to step out in faith: "...being a child of God enables you to take that first step of faith, even if you don't know where it will lead. Like a child learning to walk, those first baby steps might be hard, but have faith! The destination is worth it. - Dr. Gregory Yants, Total Temple Makeover" The destination is the important thing, not the speed.

Today I choose to take care of today only. I choose to take this journey one forward step at a time.....knowing that I'm not alone because God is right here with me.

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." (Phil 4:13)

No comments: